Visit Homepage
Press "Enter" to skip to content

Fullerton College

Mu Phi
Founding Date: October 3, 2010
Officers:
President – Sarah Brown
Vice President – Mariah Alio
Sergeant at Arms – Reneesha Rivera
Secretary/Treasurer – Reneesha Rivera
Historian – Joss Escobar
Alumni Secretary – Brittney Jones

Updated January 3, 2018

Contact Information
321 E. Chapman Avenue
Fullerton, California 92832
About:
In April 1913, the governing board of Fullerton Union High School approved a motion to establish a two-year postgraduate course of study, at the high school. At this time, Fullerton was primarily an agricultural community, which specialized in the production of citrus produce. That enabled Delbert Brunton, who was the Fullerton High principal, to begin the new Fullerton Junior College, as the means of providing that postgraduate study. Twenty-six freshman students enrolled in that first year, with a curriculum of 10 courses. In 1922 the college was reorganized as an independent junior college district. After holding classes on the Fullerton Union High School campus for its first 23 years, the college began moving to its own fourteen acre campus next door in 1936.

Comments are closed.